If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with the WRMS Wildcat Club, or another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?
Dear BCE Families -
As we come to a close of the second nine weeks of the school year, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for generously giving your time and resources to the students and staff. We are so grateful for your support!
We would also like to give a huge shout out to our Booster Club board! They have worked tirelessly to make the first half of the school year run so smoothly! We couldn't do this without them!
We wish you a happy and healthy holiday season and a wonderful winter break!
Nancy & Laya
Planning is underway! Here are a few details that might be of interest to you and your child if they are considering participating...
- Register your child online by December 31st at https://goo.gl/forms/
- Do not worry if you have a “Scientist Still Thinking”. Please go ahead and register them and let them ponder a project that might be of interest to them!
- Kinder, 1st, and 2nd grade projects are due at the school on January 28th
- 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade projects are due January 25th
- Projects should be displayed on a tri-fold poster
- All participants receive a BCE science fair t-shirt
- You can work alone or with a partner. No more than 2 participants per group allowed
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Custodial & Cafeteria Staff Holiday Collection:
Thank you so much for your generous donations for our amazing cafeteria staff and custodians. We will present them with their gift cards this Wednesday.
BCE spirit wear is on sale on our website! Please click here to see available products for both children and adults. Spirit wear will be delivered to your child via their homeroom teacher. We have some discounted long sleeve options ($5), so make sure to stock up for winter!
Mark Your Calendars:
21st - Early Release at 11:50am (no lunch will be served)
24th - Jan 7th - Winter Break
31st - BCE Science Fair Registration deadline
8th - School back in session
25th - 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade Science Fair projects due at drop-off
28th - Kinder, 1st, and 2nd grade Science Fair projects due at drop-off
31st - BCE Science Fair 6-8 pm (open to families)
2nd - Daddy Daughter Dance
- Farmhouse Delivery brings the freshest local produce, organic meat, meal kits, groceries and more to our community.
- BCE has partnered with Farmhouse Delivery on an ongoing school fundraiser, donating 5% of every order, every week from BCE families. It adds up; if we had just five families from BCE order a meal kit once per week, that would bring $600 to our school each year! Simply enter "Barton Creek" during registration and that's it! You can set up a weekly subscription or order whenever you need fresh groceries.
- Order here