If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with the WRMS Wildcat Club, or another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?
Hello BCE families,
THANK YOU for making the Carnival and Silent Auction 2019 such a success! An event like this truly takes a village and we are so thankful for our wonderful village! An army of people went into making it an amazing day for BCE families but we'd be remiss not to personally thank a few people who've spent the better part of this year planning this event...
- Leslie Morgan and Kristine Palmer for putting on an outstanding carnival! The carnival was an amazing day for all because of their WEEKS of hard work and commitment!
- Brandi Tortorice for her invaluable help with the auction baskets. We really appreciate all the time she gave to this and her incredible talent!
- Melissa Danney for securing so many amazing corporate donations!
- The entire booster club board for spending countless hours helping with silent auction setup and also for ensuring that things ran hitch-free on carnival day!
Also, a huge thank you to our corporate sponsors (please see note below), to everyone that attended the carnival and to those who generously volunteered their time and supported the silent auction. We couldn't have done it without you! Thank you!
Now it wouldn't be a booster club newsletter if we didn't have some logistics to bring up, would it :-)? If you won something at the silent auction and were not able to pick up on Saturday, please email us as soon as possible so we can schedule a time for pickup at school. If you won a teacher party or a VIP item requiring coordination, someone will be in touch with you in the next couple of weeks.
Also, we do have a few spots for couple of silent auction items available. If any of these are of interest to your child, please let us know as soon as possible. You pay for it online (at www.bcebooster.org under silent auction payments) and we can add them to the party!
- "Rock & Roll Dance Party!" ($20) Does your child like to dance like nobody's watching? Then come join the "Rock & Roll Dance Party" hosted by Ms. McNicholas. Students will enjoy an exciting dance party with lots of dancing, games and pizza in the Music Room. The dance party is open to any student in Kinder, 1st or 2nd Grade and will be held on Friday, March 29th from 2:50-4pm.
- "Hour of Coding" ($35) with Ashley Pampe, Ed Tech Teacher. Student may use Swift Playground, Scratch, Dash, etc Tuesday, April 23rd, 3-4pm iLab (open to K-5th)
As always, we would love to get your feedback and ideas for next year's carnival! Please let us know!
Many many thanks for your unwavering support of BCE!! We hope you have a wonderful spring break!
Laya & Nancy
Silent Auction Corporate Sponsors
BCE Blood Drive
BCE spirit wear is on sale on our website! Please click here to see available products for both children and adults. Spirit wear will be delivered to your child via their homeroom teacher. We have some discounted long sleeve options ($5), so make sure to stock up for winter!
Mark Your Calendars:
15th - No homework night
18th - 22nd Spring Break
27th - Kinder Roundup 8 am - 9:30 am
1st - BCE Blood Drive 7:30 am - 10:30 am
3rd - Smoothie King Spirit Night
4th - Booster club general meeting 8:30 am - 9:30 am
5th - Spirit store open during lunch -